By accessing and using the web application “Label Submission Form” (the "Service"), you agree to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"). If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you are not permitted to use the Service.
1. The Service allows music publishers to submit data about music that is scheduled for release. The data that is collected is used by Third Bridge Creative and Third Bridge Creative partners to plan promotional strategies and produce digital content related to new album releases.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that all data you submit to the Service is accurate and up-to-date.
3. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that the Service will be available at all times, or that it will be free from errors or interruptions.
4. We may update or modify the Service at any time, without prior notice.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and any data that you submit to the Service. You must immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach.
6. User Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We will not share any personally identifiable information about our users with any third parties without your explicit consent.
7. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Service at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
8. These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the United States. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms of Service will be resolved in the courts of the United States.
9. Compliance with Google API Services User Data Policy. Our web application fully complies with the Google API Services User Data Policy, which can be found at Google API Services User Data Policy | Google Developers.
10. Dispute Resolution. In the event of any dispute arising from or in connection with these terms of service or our web application, the parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through good faith negotiations. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute through negotiations, the dispute will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.